FOLLOWERS

LOCATION OF VISITORS

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

BLOG ARCHIVE

SUBCRIBE BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

CONTACT US HERE

Name

Email *

Message *

SITE DISCLAIMER

Freesolomonmusic! is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. All the links on freesolomonmusic! are from public servers that are on the Internet. The songs files are not hosted on this server.

.All songs are the property of their respective owners. The songs are for informative and promotion purposes only and NOT FOR SALE . Please respect the artists and buy their original CDs ! ! Any Artist who would like their music removed from the blog may do so by contacting the administrator at freesolomonmusic@gmail.com

Saturday, February 25, 2012



Don't Leave Me Lonely Lyrics

oh babe
why you treat me so (oh yeah)
i've changed
just to understand
oh babe i miss you

oh whoa oh
i love it
yes i love you so
its like i surrender
its a rain with thunder
im feeling you all day
i still saw you all day
i miss you for sure
and you
cannot believe you what is like
babe our love is alight
can you forgive me

chorus

dont leave me lonely
dont leave me darling
dont leave me dismiss
i love you
all i wanna know
are you still here for me

babe dont cry (dont cry)
babe dont cry (dont cry)
babe please dont cry
why you never stop me
say dont cry
all our love
is of your love
i know we can carry on
i'm no lonely
tell me reason why
oh babe

chorus

dont leave me lonely
dont leave me darling (oh babe)
dont leave me dismiss
i love you
all i wanna know
are you still here for me

oh babe
i know we can make it now
i just dont understand
why oh why oh why
you leave me this way
there are times we go
our love grows stronger
while i'm home
this love seems gone babe
how will i understand
this love undermines me
i still take it
way this oh babe

chorus (2x)

2 comments:

  1. Wantone Band recieved an award for the Newest band of the Year during the Solo Music Awards. A very promising Band indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats next Wantone? Is any new thing comming up? Please do so boyz..

    ReplyDelete

MY RADAR

Hypersmash.com

SEARCH

HAVE YOUR SAY !

POPULAR POSTS

TWITTER