FOLLOWERS

LOCATION OF VISITORS

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

BLOG ARCHIVE

SUBCRIBE BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

CONTACT US HERE

Name

Email *

Message *

SITE DISCLAIMER

Freesolomonmusic! is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. All the links on freesolomonmusic! are from public servers that are on the Internet. The songs files are not hosted on this server.

.All songs are the property of their respective owners. The songs are for informative and promotion purposes only and NOT FOR SALE . Please respect the artists and buy their original CDs ! ! Any Artist who would like their music removed from the blog may do so by contacting the administrator at freesolomonmusic@gmail.com

Thursday, February 23, 2012



LOVE YOU LYRICS

you (girl you know)
are (what me say)
yeah
just say you like me from the heart
(crazy situation)

girl i saw you at the studio
i love the way you look at me (babe please!)
oh my lord can't you see
i need somebody to hold me
somebody to call me
and i know you know
just who i mean
yes i mean you and me
but i really gotta see
that i really wanna be the only
one that you ever need
time is of essence gotta know
that i'm on my own
and that i need you
in my zone
hoping you give me
a call on my telephone

say that you love me
pretty little babe girl
come in my world i love this
skunk it up jump on me
love it all oh gyal
say you will really want me
tell me
but you really gotta say
but you really wanna
be the only one you ever need
(come into my world)
gyal me givim you staka love
gyal just why me gat no waste no
time just say you love me gyal
(come into my world)
gyal me givim you staka love
gyal just why me gat no waste no
time just say you love me gyal

chorus

just say you love me from the heart
just like you've said it at the start
and pray we'll never break apart
when you say you love me
love me from the heart

loves you girl ah
me have a one heart breaker
tropical style with a boom butt shaker
the way you gotta me heart
gat me feeling so low
babe why you livim me
girl i need to know
coz the sun don't shine on me no more
tell me babe girl why na you have to go
please come back lo me
ask come lo me holem me once more
this tropical love me can't
me have to let you go back

i love you every year in every season
say you love me from the heart
treat you right no matter
whats the reason
(should've been back you know)
oh oh oh

me once me take a girl up into the moonlight
coz only you are all me want to cherish
underneath the skies above tonight
and go round upon me girl
just make i feel olraet
wanna feel your body upon mine
coz your're the one for me girl (one for me girl)
im gonna be a shake up
me artist for real because
me hope you would come round
should i be one can be in
what a feeling
me know your true love a little i think
coz i'm addicted to this style
that why me really want you to feel
oh oh oh

right from the start
girl i give my heart to you
love you in the morning
in the noon, in the night time
one on one babe you and me confirm ya
deep inside my heart
oh girl my love for you is true
i'll be loving you
girl just letem me break thru
love you in the morning
in the noon, in the night time
one on one babe you and me confirm ya
(hem stret coz you bae umi flow nao)

Repeat chorus

BABE !

3 comments:

MY RADAR

Hypersmash.com

SEARCH

HAVE YOUR SAY !

POPULAR POSTS

TWITTER