FOLLOWERS

LOCATION OF VISITORS

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

BLOG ARCHIVE

SUBCRIBE BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

CONTACT US HERE

Name

Email *

Message *

SITE DISCLAIMER

Freesolomonmusic! is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. All the links on freesolomonmusic! are from public servers that are on the Internet. The songs files are not hosted on this server.

.All songs are the property of their respective owners. The songs are for informative and promotion purposes only and NOT FOR SALE . Please respect the artists and buy their original CDs ! ! Any Artist who would like their music removed from the blog may do so by contacting the administrator at freesolomonmusic@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

hey guys, this is quite an old song that was released probably at the end of last year/beginning of this year. I am posting it up for some fans who requested that I post up this song including its lyrics. hope you enjoyed it.
Se Mania.mp3

Semania Lyrics

i think about the day
you left me girl
and you don't want to talk me
you just turn your back on me
then you walked away from me
i don't know
i don't know what to do yeah
all i need is you and me girl

chorus
se mania how you olsem lo me
you mekem me stress every night yeah
why na you livim me olsem
you mekem me cry every night yeah
se mania how you olsem lo me
you mekem me stress every night yeah
why na you livim me olsem
you mekem me cry every night yeah

one girl love her love her
me ya gyal
day and night same same
for me gyal yeah
but as i drop down drop down gyal
sorry for me gyal
i think about you every day and night gyal
she said she don't wanna look at me
but babe i want you for me
oh no gyal

chorus (2x)
i need your love everyday
in my life
i don't know what to do babe
all i need is you and me
i need i need you to stay

repeat chorus till end

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY RADAR

Hypersmash.com

SEARCH

HAVE YOUR SAY !

POPULAR POSTS

TWITTER