FOLLOWERS

LOCATION OF VISITORS

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

BLOG ARCHIVE

SUBCRIBE BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

CONTACT US HERE

Name

Email *

Message *

SITE DISCLAIMER

Freesolomonmusic! is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. All the links on freesolomonmusic! are from public servers that are on the Internet. The songs files are not hosted on this server.

.All songs are the property of their respective owners. The songs are for informative and promotion purposes only and NOT FOR SALE . Please respect the artists and buy their original CDs ! ! Any Artist who would like their music removed from the blog may do so by contacting the administrator at freesolomonmusic@gmail.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012


NO SE LYRICS

you want me know you girl
you smart and me feel love you
i know i see my one and only lady
coz everyday we together
no sidaon we go lay
sharing love ya
me cannot forget
how you handle me girl
broke up oh

i'm no wasting my dear
let me know why
you leave for good
if you need me
then you please be stop
say hello girl
go make me happy and
you treat me
like you dont know me
causing the pain
if we weren't best friends
then me go one can
then me go bae you sin
just let me know
that you still love me
no

chorus

no se
you cannot forget me
coz me are the only
wanna break your record
girl forgive me
if me do you wrong
no se
no se
you cannot forget me
coz i were the only
wanna break your record
girl forgive me
if me do you wrong
no

me start for save girl
that you no interest
everytime me need you girl
you always say you busy
me dont know why
you treat me like that
everything me say
you cannot believe
you say you tired
for herem stories aboutim me
no you want to prove
everything you hear
you want to see them
with your own eyes
me na one time
you see me girl
it was a mistake
you wanna go explain
and go clear tension
bara mean pain
lo this relation
me don't know why
me hear everything
that me mention

repeat chorus till finish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

MY RADAR

Hypersmash.com

SEARCH

HAVE YOUR SAY !

POPULAR POSTS

TWITTER