FOLLOWERS

LOCATION OF VISITORS

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

BLOG ARCHIVE

SUBCRIBE BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

CONTACT US HERE

Name

Email *

Message *

SITE DISCLAIMER

Freesolomonmusic! is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. All the links on freesolomonmusic! are from public servers that are on the Internet. The songs files are not hosted on this server.

.All songs are the property of their respective owners. The songs are for informative and promotion purposes only and NOT FOR SALE . Please respect the artists and buy their original CDs ! ! Any Artist who would like their music removed from the blog may do so by contacting the administrator at freesolomonmusic@gmail.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011
Here is Sharzy man featuring Devande with the hottest hit song -Unknown Caller] eNj0Y ! !

Unknown Caller Lyrics

yeah
bring it on
s-h-z-y
sharzy man
devande
dj liams
start the show
your unknown number

its one of those days
when my head is
spinning around
am running in a circle
like a merry go round
its like a jigsaw puzzle
when no more words to say
it leaves me restless
so am stressing now

if you wanna be nice to me
then say it say it
if you wanna be friends with me
then show it show it

chorus (2x)

if you wanna call up the phone
and you unknown the number
we dont need no unknown caller
show up your number
so we can know who is it
stop calling
coz you're an unknown caller
I gotta know for sure
that whos calling
so that me can answer my phone 
when its calling
c'mon show up 
your number when 
you're calling

you can me hypnotize
me no tingim olsem
hemi good or nice
no emotion
devotion
confusion is all i am
me running down
the memory lane
stumbling down
my mind refrain
no more rain
if you quit
being mine today

if you wanna be nice to me
then say it say it
if you wanna be friends with me
then show it show it

chorus (3x)

3 comments:

MY RADAR

Hypersmash.com

SEARCH

HAVE YOUR SAY !

POPULAR POSTS

TWITTER