FOLLOWERS

LOCATION OF VISITORS

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

BLOG ARCHIVE

SUBCRIBE BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

CONTACT US HERE

Name

Email *

Message *

SITE DISCLAIMER

Freesolomonmusic! is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. All the links on freesolomonmusic! are from public servers that are on the Internet. The songs files are not hosted on this server.

.All songs are the property of their respective owners. The songs are for informative and promotion purposes only and NOT FOR SALE . Please respect the artists and buy their original CDs ! ! Any Artist who would like their music removed from the blog may do so by contacting the administrator at freesolomonmusic@gmail.com

Friday, August 5, 2011
Kaigho

my love for you ma babe                                           I go maya ku kaigho
yeah is so strong                                                        I go mama ngataku kaigho
promise i'll never make                                              I want you to know
anything wrong                                                          that me can't let you go (oh)
oh girl I want you to know                                         I go maya ku kaigho
that I love you so                                                       I go mama ngataku kaigho
honey know                                                              oh
that I will never ever let you go                                  oh honey
oh no (oh)               
if only I have a chance                                               c'mon over
to prove myself to you                                               c'mon over sit down right beside me
then I would say babe                                               girl I feel all your body
my love for you is true                                               and your body enticing
(oh honey)                                                                its so a pleasing
and I promise I will last forever                                  girl its so uprising
babe now you are here with me                                 I really wanna let you know
everything feel so right babe       
you are my sweet perfume                                         definitely
you are my everything                                                straight up right up
my bright and shining angel                                         my love for you me girl
oh my angel                                                               you straight in the top
                                                                                 and you know that
I go maya ku kaigho                                                  me go phycho for you
I go mama ngataku kaigho                                         I walk up a hundred thousand
my love is true                                                           miles for you
and I promise                                                            well you're my sweet liqour honey
our love will last forever                                             got me craving for you
I go maya ku kaigho                                                  eh
I go mama ngataku kaigho           
oh girl I want you to know                                         I go maya ku kaigho
I go maya ku kaigho                                                  I go mama ngataku kaigho
I go mama ngataku kaigho                                         its so a pleasing girl its so uprising
you are my sweet perfume                                         I really wanna let you know
my bright and shining angel                                        I go maya ku kaigho
I go maya ku kaigho                                                  I go mama ngataku kaigho
I go mama ngataku kaigho                                         and I want you to know
oh my angel                                                               that me can't let you go
                                                                                 oh my angel
sammy give me to you aye                                         I go maya ku kaigho
darling I know you'll always                                       I go mama ngataku kaigho
be mine                                                                     I walk up a hundred thousand
just stay close                                                            miles for you
we gonna make things right                                        well you're my sweet liqour honey
when you and I together                                            got me craving for you
ooh it feels right                                                         I go maya ku kaigho
babe we can stay up                                                  I go mama ngataku kaigho
till the morning           
straight from me heart                                                Big wave production
babe girl you know I'll die for you                              where you make love at   
anything you want me do                                           Big wave production
I'll do it for you           
been all around           
but there's noone like you               
girly if I tell you                                                        ______________________
that my love is true       
                   

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for all this music brada!!!! Anymore songs?? i love to hear them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. whenever i want to download a song it says Invalid params, n then i cant actually download a song...does anyone know what i can do..or why i cant download it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can i download the songs or listen to them please help needed from anyone or members

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooooo frends download pliz/.......help

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it.....this song rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dis sng rocks big tym.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this song....bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Top song!! I so love it...#1 PNG fan ;)

    ReplyDelete

MY RADAR

Hypersmash.com

SEARCH

HAVE YOUR SAY !

POPULAR POSTS

TWITTER