FOLLOWERS

LOCATION OF VISITORS

Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger.

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

BLOG ARCHIVE

SUBCRIBE BY EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

CONTACT US HERE

Name

Email *

Message *

SITE DISCLAIMER

Freesolomonmusic! is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. All the links on freesolomonmusic! are from public servers that are on the Internet. The songs files are not hosted on this server.

.All songs are the property of their respective owners. The songs are for informative and promotion purposes only and NOT FOR SALE . Please respect the artists and buy their original CDs ! ! Any Artist who would like their music removed from the blog may do so by contacting the administrator at freesolomonmusic@gmail.com

Monday, November 8, 2010
ALL MY LIFE - DMP
Somebody started talking
Talking about somebody
whos got somebody
thats about to be married
get married by who
I thought it wasn't you
but somebody says its you
and now its turn out to be true
though i started crying
coz now i know you are lying
can somebody anybody please tell
me this isn't true
but this turn out to be true
i thought this wasn't you
but girl it was you
girl it was you


Days n nights I lie down n i cry
i cry bcoz you lied to me
though i've tried
now its just a waste of time
coz now i know you're leaving me
oh my girl (my girl)

CHORUS

In all my life
girl i thought you would be my wife
my one and only bride oh no my love
but you just stand n go walk away from me
pretending you dont know me
oh no my love


I stood up from a thousand thousand
cold stoned and alone
like rock over sand
my heart unfolding out past
that I thought this would never last
girl i gave you my own
all hoping for tha best
yet life took it all away
all it away


chorus


she stole my big ride
watchin over me as i flip side
from tha balkans to tha far
reach up with the peace with tha lad ye
culuminati bringing down the door
dont burn down the lantern


oh girl you put tha fire fire
you light up my desire
see me know that you can already tellin me
tellin me liar liar
right behind my back you told me that
that you dirty liar
well woman be sure to kno that
youd tha one


Days n nights I lie down n i cry
i cry bcoz you lied to me
though ii've tried
now its just a waste of time
coz now i kno you're leaving me
oh my girl (my girl)


Chorus.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found you through monopolinks, and I am your newest follower. I love your beautiful blog and will be back. Have a glorious day!

    ReplyDelete

MY RADAR

Hypersmash.com

SEARCH

HAVE YOUR SAY !

POPULAR POSTS

TWITTER